Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-08-14 Origin: Site
Advantages of the new centrifugal nozzle:
1. Equipped with brushless motors and ESCs with longer life
2. The motor, ESC, atomizing disc is integrated.
3. The dustproof and waterproof level has been upgraded to IP68.
4. use same type of atomizing disc of DJI (double atomization, uniform droplets)
The use environment of centrifugal nozzle:
1. Crops with dense branches and leaves and a large amount of pesticides (such as fruit trees).
2. Low-speed flight, less than 4m/s is the best. High-speed is easy to cause liquid hoisting and drifting.
3. It is used in breeze or no wind. Because the fog droplets are small and light in weight, they are easily affected by the wind.
Advantages: good atomization, can support large flow.
Disadvantages: It is easy to be hoisted at high speed, and it is easy to drift when there is wind.high cost, short life
Shell material: aluminum alloy
Nozzle height: 30cm
Mist particle diameter: 50-200 microns
Working range: water supply 200-2000mL / min
Atomized spray width: 1.5-2.0 meters
Voltage: 12-14S power supply
Speed: 20,000 rpm
Signal: PWM (1000-2000)
Weight: 260 grams
Length: total length 300MM